1. Inflation Reduction Act of 2022
a. $300 billion to address climate change & energy reform
b. Extends subsidies for healthcare under the ACA
c. Reduction of the deficit
d. Corporations making $1billion or more pay 15% minimum tax and it will tax stock buybacks at 1%.
e. Will invest more than $100 billion in enforcing the existing tax laws.
f. Lowers prescription drugs by negotiating drugs for Medicare
g. Caps the cost of Insulin for people on Medicare *Republicans stripped out of the bill a similar protection for those on private insurance.
2. Rebuilt the economy after the pandemic shattered it.
3. Invested in Technology and science
4. Expanded NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization
5. Standing with NATO against Russia’s invasion of Ukraine
6. Eliminated al-Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri
7. Pulled troops out of Afghanistan
8. Passed first gun safety law in almost 30 years
9. Put a Black woman on the Supreme Court
10. Reauthorized the Violence Against Women Act
11. Addressed the needs of Veterans exposed to burn pits
12. Invested in roads, bridges and manufacturing
13. Fighting a growing threat toward authoritarianism both here and abroad by showing that democracy is still the best system of government