Tue, Jul 19|
AHM Building, ste 303
Canvass with Barb Conley, MI Senate Candidate
Time & Location
Jul 19, 2022, 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
AHM Building, ste 303, 520 N Main St, Cheboygan, MI 49721, USA
About the event
Canvass 1 pm to 5 pm
Meet at the Campaign Office.
Download miniVAN app on your phone - RSVP for instructions.
Training usually takes about 30 min.
Canvassing takes 2-3 hours.
Bring sun protection/hat and water to drink.
- Barb is experienced: Cancer researcher and clinician, on her local school board and current chair of the local Health Department Board.
- Barb wants every MIchigander in the district to have a secure future - attainable housing, attainable healthcare, good paying year round jobs; This will ensure our area will not lose our young families
- Barb will work for a clean environment to be enjoyed by us and future generations. She is in favor of growing clean energy in the area and keeping our waters clean
- Barb will work to fund education for our children from pre-K through grade 12 and will work to lower costs for those who go on to trades or academic higher education
- Barb is pro-business - we need to support our local small business and recruit additional businesses and entrepreneurs to provide to diversify the economic base and provide good paying jobs
- Barb will protect women's reproductive rights. and will work to pass sensible gun regulations that will lessen the chance of mass murders
- Barb supports attracting new health providers to our area - including primary care, access to specialists and providers of mental health care.
- Website: www.barbaraconley.com